We may collect information including address, contact information, e-mail address, credit cardholder name, card number and expiration date, IP address, browsing history and order activity.
VinLabelShop collects and stores this information for processing your order, improving site functionality and marketing purposes. Users may also receive occasional offers from Vinlabelshop.com’s special partners or serve you relevant ads on third-party sites.
Please contact us if you wish to opt out of partner marketing or update/ remove personal information. To opt out of email promotions, use the Unsubscribe link on any email. You will still continue to receive non-promotional correspondence.
Information We Collect:
Information we collect directly from you includes your billing address, shipping address, contact information, e-mail address, payment information and comments / suggestions.
Information we collect indirectly from you includes your IP address, browsing history, location and order activity while on our websites.
How Information Is Used:
- Fulfillment of orders and requests.
- Improving website operations including site functionality and navigation.
- Marketing purposes such as informing you of new products or promotions or serving you relevant ads on third-party sites. Vinlabelshop.com may occasionally share names and addresses, not emails, with select third party marketing partners to promote related products and services.
- Direct Mail – to opt out of catalog/promotional mailings, contact us through the Contact Page at vinlabelshop.com.
- Email – to opt out of Marketing emails, click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our e-mails
- Note: This will not remove you from non-promotional e-mail messages regarding your account (i.e. order confirmations).
- Partner Marketing – to opt out of Partner marketing, please contact us through the Contact Page at vinlabelshop.com.
If you are a California resident and have a relationship with us, you may request the personal information Vinlabelshop.com has collected about you and potentially shared with third parties for third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior year. An agent may act on your behalf with a signed authorization agreement.
To request a notice, removal of information or to opt-out of the sale of personal information, please contact our Customer Service Team through the Contact Page at Vinlabelshop.com. You will be required to provide contact information in order for us to verify your request.